Website The Carpet Guys
Be Wise Call The Carpet Guys
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts and e-mail marketing.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Engage with users through online group and message
- Follow company social media strategy
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Create and follow company e-mail strategy
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Review, maintain, exceed marketing goals
- Review and report on KPIs
- Address trends in Marketing Meeting
- Attend and participate in marketing meetings.
- Work with the team to strategize a cohesive plan to be executed.
- Assist in creating content for social media and other sites
- Attending events when needed as the “face” for social media
We offer health, dental, optical, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays and the BEST family work atmosphere.
Please forward your resume and details on your experience relevant to this position.