The Carpet Guys
Be Wise Call the Carpet Guys
We are seeking EXPERIENCED Customer Service Associates whose focus will be on helping our customers have the best experience in our industry. We are the best of the best and are seeking qualified professionals to join our growing team to assist our customers through the installation process.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENT: · Minimum 1 year Customer Service and Administrative experience in an office setting ONLY
Have you ever held any of the following titles:
- Customer Service Rep
- Customer Success
- Client Success Manager
Are you ready to start a full-time new career with day and afternoon hours that is fast paced and filled with excitement? Do you like to problem solve and help customers have the best possible experience? Do you want the pay you deserve with advancement opportunities? If so, we want to talk to you today!
The Carpet Guys is family owned and is one of the top flooring companies in Michigan and rapidly-growing, therefore providing incredible growth opportunities for current and future employees. We provide you the best paid training to give you the tools to succeed and grow quickly within the company.
Previous OFFICE experience a must. Flooring or home improvement experience is a HUGE plus.
What we will give you: · Starting wages $15.00 to $18.00 per hour based on skill set
- Paid training · Medical, dental, vision and life insurance · Paid time off · Tuition reimbursement · Referral program
As a Customer Service Associate you will:
- Support our customers in our Customer Service Department by working with existing customers to ensure their experience is the best possible.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve
- Respond to inquiries regarding appointment times, scheduling, product line, pricing, policies, billing and customer experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office/Suites and the ability to learn industry specific software
- Organizational skills, great phone and email etiquette with a pleasant and friendly personality. A pleasant, friendly voice with proper diction is a must.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver license with reliable transportation
This position requires day and afternoon hours. We are open weekends as well. If you are available and have a flexible schedule, we’d like to talk to you! Join us and be a part of our fantastic team. If you are outgoing, friendly, professional and dynamic and feel this is the perfect opportunity and you want to learn more, then we want to hear from you TODAY! Submit your resume for consideration.
Full time position with benefits that are effective after 90 days! Immediate openings
How to Apply
Fill out the form below or send your resumé and contact information email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org