Website The Carpet Guys
Do you have a skilled eye? Enjoy working with computers? Have an eye for diagrams and possess measurement skills?
The Carpet Guys, LLC is a local family owned flooring company. We have an immediate opening for a long-term, full-time, entry-level Order Entry Specialist at our offices in Troy, Michigan.
- This isn’t just data entry measured by keystrokes. Our Order Entry Specialists are responsible for transferring and confirming data from sales contracts and other source documents, verifying information and analyzing and creating floor plan diagrams for installation of our flooring products with an emphasis on the reduction of waste. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who uses common sense, is flexible, and has a natural affinity for spatial relations.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a dependable individual who can work a flexible schedule including days, afternoons, evenings and weekends. Some holiday shifts may be required as well.
- Have an analytical, problem-solving mentality.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Office Suite.
- Have the ability to learn and master industry-specific software (RFMS).
- Have strong attendance, self-motivation, multi-tasking proficiency and time management/organization skills.
- Be an effective communicator and listener.
- Have an administrative background within a team environment.
- Possess above-average mathematical/measurement skills.
- Previous flooring experience is HUGE plus
Additionally, our candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, with reliable transportation to and from work.
- Be able to pass a monitored, pre-employment drug screen.
- Be available to work varied hours, Monday through Sunday.
We will train the right individual. This position offers life insurance, medical, dental and optical benefits and paid holidays after 90 days of employment. Internal advancement opportunities will be available as skills develop and the company continues its growth track. Our starting wage is $15.00 – $17.00 per hour (commensurate with any previous experience and skills sets), subject to regular review as skills develop.
Please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your interest as well as your personal email address and telephone number for consideration.
How to Apply
Fill out the form below or send your resumé and contact information firstname.lastname@example.org